Monday, February 13, 2012

Looking into God's Word
Some pictures are meant to be displayed for pure enjoyment.
I am a wedding photographer, and cover all kinds of events, but there is a side of me that wants to be surrounded with lovely, Landscapes, Portraiture's, and creative Abstract Prints to grace my walls.
Walls are like a blank canvas. One picture starts a sentence. Two pictures makes a paragraph, but a wall full of pictures tells a story. I'm into story telling. That's what I do for a living with photography. Every wedding, person, group, has a story to tell, and that's what I do for them, help them tell their story.

Beauty, they say, is in the eye of the 'beholder'. However, I know that all beauty comes from God and ends with God; He is the creator of beauty. I am inspired by God's creation, therefore many of my photographs depict His indescribable handiwork's. From sunsets, foaming waves crashing, to people, and so much more. Just open your eyes and see all the beauty that surrounds us.
People, as a subject, are marvelous, they have an indefatigable spirit about them that comes from within, they are filled with unspeakable emotions that the camera, in it's uncanny way, seems to target and captures with a snap, and then the allusive, 'breathe of life', comes forth, oh can't you just see it.
And laughter is said to be, 'a good medicine' for the soul. I use my camera as a spotting scope to hunt out the 'joy's' of life and draw them out to the attention of my audience. We need to laugh and feed on the, 'fruit of joy' that has the ability to transform our own lives. May my photography do that, may it be, 'medicine to the soul'.
It's now available for purchase, offered in different mediums, at Fine Art America. Go to my link in the right hand column.

Pictures are being updated regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment