Friday, March 23, 2012

Maternity Shoot

While in Georgia for my birthday, I got to do my first maternity shoot.
Rebecca is expecting her second child in a few months and accepted my offer to pose. I'm always building up my portfolio between clients, so when I see an opportunity it's not uncommon for me to ask.

The lighting inside the apartment wasn't very good, although we used as much of it as we could, but outdoors the weather was beautiful for an afternoon photo shoot, and little Jeremiah, Rebecca's son, wasn't exactly camera shy either.  So the three of us took off on the apartment grounds where the Azalea's were in full bloom. The apartment complex offered several areas that was perfect for photographing and we took advantage of them all. 

After two hours, sitting on the ground, rocks, benches, by the fountain and retainer walls, we finished; and Jeremiah was good as gold the whole time; if he wasn't posing with mom, he was sitting in his favorite chair, the stroller.

We were a little slim on props inside and outside, but made due with a hat and umbrella. The one element I was hoping to use, was the sun, but it didn't come out to play. Instead we finished just as the sound of thunder was heard in the distance and sprinkles were felt, for us that was great timing. I hope you enjoy this sample of photos....





                           ~ Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment