Tuesday, August 14, 2012

How To Use Your Consultation Visit?

Your getting married. What does that mean....it means doing a lot of leg-work!
You don't need me to tell you that making plans for your wedding day is almost like having a full time job; and for some working women it could feel like two full time jobs! 
 As a wedding photographer I know how easily stressed brides can become as the day approaches.
For this reason I work very closely to ease her mind and catch her dreams and vision for that special day; I offer a free consultation visit for this very purpose. When my bride arrives, she is greeted warmly and invited into my office; on the coffee table I have a variety of soft drinks, tea or wine, awaiting her choice. After the initial meeting we'll begin to discuss the details of her wedding to familiarize ourselves with each others expectations.
That's me tying the gown . Sometimes a photographer has to put down the camera and do the unexpected.
A bride needs to know the photographer's process and style and prices; and be fully acquainted and satisfied with the product line that could become the very first heirlooms they purchase as Mr. and Mrs.

It is highly important that a bride planning the most important day of her life find the photographer that compliments and enriches her vision; taking advantage of the photographer's time for this purpose is a good first step to assuring that bride is going to make a good decision.

I offer a free, one hour, consultation visit with every wedding package. Please take the time to check out my website: www.simplydorine.com; and feel free to schedule an appointment.

Dorine Pederzani- Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment