Saturday, January 18, 2014

Our Furry Friends

 Celia White, thought she'd do something different so she hired me for a photo shoot because she wanted nice pictures of her babies, Daisy and Lizzy, two big shepherds with hearts to match. They were so sweet and playful; Daisy, the white Shepherd, was always ready to pose but Lizzy only did when made to; mostly she just wanted to sniff... me and my camera. It was too cold out side to photograph, which is unusual for Florida weather, so we shot in Celia's beautifully decorated living room, where wagging tails could be dangerous and they were, ouch! After we vacuumed up the glass we resumed our shoot until the dogs wouldn't pose anymore. and that's when I grab Celia to show off her beautiful red hair.
 I had an amazing time photographing Daisy and Lizzy. Out of all the loved creatures on Earth, I know why dogs seem to be at the top of the list.  Enjoy.











No comments:

Post a Comment